Friday, November 25, 2011

Directions for our class

             I look forward to my American Lit class everyday. I really appreciate the things we do and learn in the classroom. I love reading and writing, especially in our journals, and enjoy our in class discussions. We watch movies and films that connect to our readings and talk/debate about almost anything.
However, I think that we should enhance our writings. Writing in our journal daily and discussing it is a way for us to not only get better at writing, but also a way to tell what is on our mind. Writing about different topics and sharing is a way that we can enhance our writing skills and learn more about our classmates and ourselves. I also think that we should do more activities in smaller groups or in pairs. Working with smaller groups is an easier way to get more information across to our classmates. I think that working in groups help us to learn more about the topic.
Writing our journal entries and working more in small groups are the only things that I think should be enhanced in this class. I don’t think that our class needs much more direction. We learn in an environment where we can express our ideas and learn from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment