Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankful for a Classmate

             
            Honestly I am thankful for all my classmates. Each person has their own personality that makes the class unique. There are some people that educate us, some that make us think, and even some that make us laugh. The mix of people in the classroom makes the class better.
            But if I had to choose individuals that contribute to this, it would have to be Kirkland and Sohrob. I am thankful for these two people specifically because they make the class and our discussions, more interesting. Both classmates aren’t afraid to express what is on their mind or knowledge they have about the world. The information that both Kirkland and Sohrob have is important in our class because they continue to share it with us. They extend whatever we are learning by educating us with what they know. Sohrob is a classmate that makes the class better because not only does he know something about most topics, but he is also extremely funny and can make whatever we are talking about more enjoyable.
            I think that everyone in the class make it better in their own ways. Kirkland and Sohrob make our discussions fascinating, but there are also other people who help the class and I learn. I am definitely grateful for everyone in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment